Fire-resistant lock with insulated steel structure, homologated and compliant with the UNI EN 1634-1, called “VITREX-F8”, made of:
- GLASS DOOR OR WINDOW
- Fframe made of tubular steel 15/10
Covering profiles in extruded coplanar aluminum, alloy UNI 6060, adequately drawn and mechanically fixed to the structure to create a jamb made between fixed and movable frame and a containment location both for the cold smoke jamb seals and for the self-expanding perimeter hot smoke seals.
- CENTRAL BEAM: located 970 mm above the floor.
- DOR WIDTH: 74 mm.
- FIRE-PROOF GLASS: supplied without being assembled, made of extra-clear sheets with the insertion of intumescent material.
- HINGES: with three adjustable wings, fixed to shutter and frame, with threaded pivots. The grains unblocking allows the adjustment of the light play between frame and shutter in its width and height (third central hinge for H.V.M.> 2500 mm. / L1 > 1300 mm.).
- T GUARDS: two for each shutter.
- FIRE-PROOF LOCK: it comes with a three-key cylinder.
- FIRE-PROOF SAFETY GRIP: stainless steel, 970 mm above the floor.
- JAMB SEAL: cold smoke, auto-expanding perimetrally.
- DOOR CLOSER: with silver sliding arm for the shutter self-closing.
- FINISHING: as standard, silver anodized. Upon request, RAL coating with thermohardening powders.
- ASSEMBLING: with nogs or on steel precast 50x15x2 (to be ordered separately).
APPROXIMATE WEIGHT= 65/70 Kg/mq.
Each glass has a name plate with rating EI2,certification data,supplier data,approval numberand sequenzial number.