Glazed fire-rated doors
GLASSFIRE has become a touchstone in the national market for the production of fire-resistant glass doors and windows.
Moreover, during its twenty-year activity, it has increased its skills and competence in the field of fireproof glass doors and windows, certified, at present, according to the European rules EN1634-1 and EN1364-1
Fire-resistant lock with insulated steel structure, homologated and compliant with the UNI EN 1634-1, called “VITREX-F6”
- FRAME in steel profiled tubular 80x50, with jamb wing, with the insertion of isolating calcium silicates-based sheets. It is finished with hot smokes
auto-expanding perimeter seals and cold smoke jamb seals.
- SHUTTER made of T or Z profiles chosen on the basis of the glass closer position, which can be assembled from the pushing side (or pulling the
shutter); central beam located one meter over the floor (profile gauge 18/10).
- FIRE-PROOF GLASS: supplied without being assembled, made of extra-clear sheets with the insertion of intumescent material.
- HINGES: 3 with three adjustable wings, fixed to shutter and frame, with threaded pivots and inserts. The grains unblocking allows the adjustment
of the light play between frame and shutter in its width and height.
- GUARDS: two for each shutter.
- FIRE-PROOF LOCK: it comes with a three-key cylinder.
- FIRE-PROOF SAFETY GRIP: stainless steel,1000 mm above the floor.
- JAMB SEAL: cold smoke, auto-expanding perimetrally.
- DOOR CLOSER: with silver sliding arm for the shutter self-closing.
- SHUTTER AND FRAME: painted as standard
- RAL 7035 “Grinz” multi Teflon.
- ASSEMBLING: with nogs or on steel precast 60x15x2 (to be ordered separately).
- APPROXIMATE WEIGHT: 90/95 Kg/mq.