Glass door window in steel with two leafs for internal use with swing functioning.
Fire resistant and certifica-ted according the UNI EN 1634-12014 norm:
- FRAME on the 4 sides is made by a strong metallic structure in steel protected to guarantee the maxi-mum fire resistance performance and distinguished by a steel aluminum sheet.
- DOOR AND WINDOWS THICKNESS: 80 mm
- FIRE RESISTANT GLASS is installed and made of stratified glass with inserted intumescent material.
- TERM ICAL GUARD: n. 2.
- LOCK nocturnal lock to slip with 3 keys.
- GASKET rebate cold smoke / perimetral self expanding.
- DOOR CLOSING: "at floor", suitably sized that allows to the shutter a rotary motion on a vertical axis on both windows sides.The closing action is complitely controlled hydraulically and with a pressure com-pensation equipment for the constant brake or door closer with rotating floor support.
- WINDOWS AND DOOR FINISHING: RAL finishing upon request (standard: silver OX).
- ASSEMBLY dowelled.
- AUTOMATION: upon request.
- MAXIMUM OPENING: 90°.
- APPROXIMATE WEIGHT: 70 kg/mq.